- upload_max_filesize - The default is 2MB. Just change the value to anything you like.
- post_max_size - The default is 8MB. This only needs to be changed if the value of the upload_max_filesize is larger than this value. For example if the upload_max_filesize is 10M then the post_max_size needs to be 10MB or larger.
- When entering values you must specify sizes in bytes. However, you can use shorthand. See F.A.Q. #16 for more info.
- For Ubuntu users, your php.ini file should be located here: /etc/php5/apache2/php.ini. For those users will different installs you can easily find your php.ini file by issuing this Linux command:
find / -name php.ini -type f -print
- You should not need to reboot your server after these changes have been made as they will take effect immediately. To be sure, you can issue this command to reboot your Apache HTTP Server: